Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

SECOND HIT SONG PARODY ON JOHN BREAUX


OUR SAVIOR JOHN BREAUX

THE DEAD PELICAN
BY CHAD E. ROGERS
(excerpt)

CLICK LINK BELOW TO PLAY:
http://www.thedeadpelican.com/BREAUXSAVIOR.HTM


TO THE TUNE OF KINGFISH (Randy Newman)

Transcript of Song:

There’s a hundred billion dollars in New Orleans,
In New Orleans there are billions everywhere
The houses fell down, our relatives drowned
Didn’t one of them bureaucrats care

Everybody gather round, I came back to save you
Your loss I have found
I’m a Democrat you are too
I’m gonna take good care of you

Who made millions off the citizens
Spent thirty years in the public trough
Who looks after Democrats like you
John Breaux do

Who threw a party at the Hilton Hotel
Invited all the lobbyists for Blanco to see
People at Washington Mardi Gras’ eyes bugged out
Cause all those guys looked just like me

John Breaux, John Breaux, everybody sing
John Breaux, John Breaux, It’s a D.C. thing
Who moved his registration to Mary-Land
And his drivers license too

Ain’t no Louisiana citizen gonna run this state
Gonna be run by lobbyists like me and you

John Breaux, John Breaux, friend of the millionaires
John Breaux, John Breaux, He says he’s gonna save this land!
.
.
.

Labels: , , , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?