Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

BUSH CAMPAIGN MANAGER JOINS FRANCIS TEAM


LPNS-

LETTER FROM JASON HEBERT, FORMER BUSH CAMPAIGN MANAGER FOR LOUISIANA:

Dear Friends,

I’ve recently been asked to help the Mike Francis for Secretary of State Campaign as an advisor and after much thought, I’ve decided to get involved. I’ve always regarded Mike as a friend and someone who has treated me with kindness and respect. More importantly, I believe Mike’s campaign has several merits.

1). I feel that Mike is in this race for the right reasons. As the CEO of a successful Louisiana company, he’s running to give something back to the state. I feel that’s a very admirable quality to look for in someone who is running for office…especially in today’s post-hurricane political environment.

2). The recent hurricanes have given all of us an unprecedented opportunity to wipe the slate clean and finally “get it right”, and I think the same should hold true for our party. It’s time to work together and get behind one candidate for all major statewide offices. The recent support for Mike Francis by Governors Mike Foster and Buddy Roemer are a strong indicator that we have turned a corner as a party.

3). Mike has the grassroots support and the financing to win this race. In a special election, grassroots support will be key to winning a low turnout election. A unified party behind a well funded candidate will send a strong message to the Democrats that we are organized and stronger than ever.

If all of us pull together and get Mike elected, we can set the tone for the 2007 election cycle with momentum in our favor.
I encourage each of you to join the campaign today. Go to www.francis06.com to find out how you can get involved. Thanks so much for your friendship and support through the years. I look forward to seeing each of you this year on the campaign trail.

All the best,
Jason Hebert



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?